Intrinsic Impact and the Value of Art
This pioneering study on Intrinsic Impact was released by Theatre Bay Area. It represents a nationwide collective effort to measure the true value of art.
This groundbreaking book includes:
- Forward by Ben Cameron, program officer for the arts, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation.
- Introduction by Brad Erickson, executive director, Theatre Bay Area.
- 20 interviews with prominent artistic directors across the country.
- Sample interviews with Roadside Theater’s founding artistic director Dudley Cocke, by Triangle Lab director Rebecca Novick.
- Essays by lead thinkers in the field Arlene Goldbard, Clayton Lord, Rebecca Novick, and Diane Ragsdale.
- Executive summary of the final report by Alan Brown and Rebecca Ratzkin of the arts consulting firm WolfBrown.
- Wordclouds generated from conversations with artistic leaders around the value of art.