Affordable market research for arts and cultural organizations. Finally.
Audience Outlook Monitor is a community of research-minded arts and culture professionals dedicated to learning about audiences, led by WolfBrown. Through our free webinars and other learning activities, we aim to build sector capacity to think critically about audiences and their relationships with the art, artists and organizations that comprise our sector.
Community members may elect to join any of our paid surveys, either through an organized cohort or on-demand, as an easy and professional alternative to expensive, customized market research. AOM’s initial focus is serving the audience research needs of performing arts organizations, although some of our surveys are also designed for museums.
Why Audience Outlook Monitor?
- Access professional quality research protocols from WolfBrown at a fraction of the cost
- Deploy surveys as you need them
- Compare results across peer organizations, and against field aggregates
- Benefit from peer-based cohort learning around results led by WolfBrown
- Access your results in a password-protected dashboard available 24/7 to anyone in your organization
- Accumulate all of your research results in a single place – a cumulative archive of your audience data, and a hedge against loss of institutional memory due to staff turnover