CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Public Speaking & Professional Development Opportunities
WolfBrown consultants are seasoned public speakers and instructors, and can provide insight into a variety of relevant topics for your staff, board or community members. Past keynote and workshop topics include “Trends in Cultural Participation,” “Communicating Value,” “Audience Research In Practice,” “Emerging Practices in Collaborative Marketing” and “Making the Case for a Community Cultural Plan.” Contact any WolfBrown office for more information about available workshops and keynote addresses.
Please inquire about these and other sessions available for conferences, retreats and seminars:• Rediscovering the Meaning and Value of Arts Participation
• The Shifting Sands of Demand: Trends in Arts Participation and Consumer Behaviors
• Classical Consumers Exposed: How Americans Relate to Classical Music and Their Local Orchestras
• Continuous Learning: Audience Research Methods and Practice
• Transformational Conversations: Peering Into the Consumer's Mind Through Individual Depth Interviewing
• A Survey of Arts Participation Research in the U.S.
• Collaborative Marketing In Practice
• Branding Your Institution
• Beyond Subscriptions: Inventing New Marketing Relationships